Maxwell Client Reports
Immediately after measuring, the Maxwell Client can view or print a report on the results of the measurement. This is typically laid out to fit a 8.5 x 11 inch sheet.
These reports can feature any of the following:
- The overall pass or fail result of the measurement
- A summary of the metrics & tolerances with their pass/fail results
- A TVI chart
- A heatmap comparison showing the location of variances in the data
- A breakout of the four colors (in a CMYK chart) showing how each color contributes to the dE variation.
- A graph showing the densities of the solid colors (for CMYK measurements).
The different layouts can be chosen in the Label/Report Layout dropdown box in the Track Details pane for that Track.
Here is the scale of colors from good to poor:
The Printer to be used for Report printing must be selected as a Report Printer in the left column under Printers.