Maxwell Color Set Details
Once you have measurements of your devices uploaded into Maxwell, there is a great wealth of information that you can obtain.
To access the Color Set Details click on a track, choose Measurements, choose an individual measurement, and see the list under "Related Items." This page explains in detail what you can do with a measurement or other color set.
- All the colors in the colorlist are presented in the order that they are represented on the colorlist file.
- Any of the colors can be clicked on to present a histogram of the color, XYZ values, etc.
The Channel Report uses SmartTargetTM technology to:
- Find single-ink patches
- Automatically calculate dot gains
- Uses the calculation engine in CHROMiX's ColorThink Pro software
Note: Channel Report requires CMYK data. (It will not work with RGB data.)
The Solid Colors report uses SmartTargetTM technology to pull key patches from the target, including:
- "Paper" white
- 100% Cyan, 100%, Magenta, 100% Yellow, 100% black
- 300% ink patches, 400% ink patches
This feature provides a quick and easy way to view these important colors patches without having to remember where they are on the target.
For example, you can check to see if your paper has any optical brighteners by quickly choosing the paper white patch and viewing the histogram.
For more information on optical brightners, click here.
Note: These patches must exist in the color set in order for Maxwell to find them! Solid Colors requires CMYK data.