Maxwell Track a Printer
Revision as of 23:03, 9 May 2008 by Patrick
This describes how to set up Maxwell to collect color measurements for a printer. This can include everything from a large-scale printing press to a simple desktop inkjet printer. To do this, you would:
Create a new Device
- Log into Maxwell.
- Click on the "Device" button in the left column to bring up the list of all of your devices.
- Click on the plus button on the bottom left corner of the Devices pane to make a new device.
- Fill out the Device Details pane with the information for your new printer.
- The fields highlighted in pink are required as a minimum.
- When the necessary fields are filled out, click Done at the bottom to exit the edit mode.
- If you come across a field that does not have the option that you need, you can create one.