Maxwell Upload Measurements
Revision as of 21:19, 11 May 2012 by Patrick
This page explains how to upload printer measurements into a printer track.
- When viewing the Track Details pane, click on the "Upload Measurements" button in the bottom left corner (under 'Actions')
- This brings up the Upload Track Measurements pane. Click the "Choose File" button and
- Browse to find the measurement file you wish to upload.
- Once the file is selected, click the "Upload File" button to initiate the upload to Maxwell.
To repeat the process with more measurements:
- Click the "Upload Measurements" button again to refresh the Upload Track Measurements pane, or
- Click the Action menu icon and choose "refresh".
See also our page on Maxwell ColorShuttle
ColorShuttle can be used for:
- Easily uploading multiple measurements,
- Creating hotfolders on your computer that will automatically upload measurements to Maxwell,
- Driving common measuring instruments like the i1Pro or the Isis to measure your printer targets.
- See Maxwell Color Set Details to find out what you can do with your measurements.