Maxwell Upload Measurements
This page explains how to upload printer measurements into a printer track.
The Maxwell Client allows the driving of measurement instruments on your regular production computer, and will
This is a stand-alone app that interfaces between the Maxwell online database and your production environment.
If you only have a few measurements to upload, or you're just getting started, you can upload measurement files one-at-a-time in the Maxwell interface online.
- When viewing the Track Details pane, click on the "Upload Measurements" button in the bottom left corner (under 'Actions')
- This brings up the Upload Track Measurements pane. Click the "Choose File" button and
- Browse to find the measurement file you wish to upload.
- Once the file is selected, click the "Upload File" button to initiate the upload to Maxwell.
To repeat the process with more measurements:
- Click the "Upload Measurements" button again to refresh the Upload Track Measurements pane, or
- Click the Action menu icon and choose "refresh".
See also our page on Maxwell Client program
The Maxwell Client can be used to:
- Drive common measuring instruments like the i1Pro or the Isis to measure your printer targets,
- Upload other measurements using hotfolders that upload automatically to your Maxwell tracks,
- Easily upload multiple measurements
- See Maxwell Color Set Details to find out what you can do with your measurements.