In order to delete a device, track, profile, etc. in Maxwell, enter the Details pane for that particular item and click on the trash can icon.
Delete a profile
This is an example of how to delete a profile.
- Browse to the Device the profile belongs to. In this case it is a printer.
- Choose the Device Details pane.
- Choose the Profiles pane.
- Click the profile you wish to delete (the Profile Details pane will come up.)
- Click the Edit button in the lower left corner to put the pane into 'edit' mode.
- Click the trash can icon in the lower left corner to delete.
- Dismiss the warning dialog if you really want to delete this profile.
The next time the Device Profiles pane is refreshed, the profile you deleted will no longer be in that list.