Maxwell Trend Report
Among the many ways to use Tracks in Maxwell is to view the measurements in a Trend Report.
This report gives a graphical interpretation of how the measurements compare over time.
Trend Graph (Track)
The most recent measurements are graphed to show trends over time. Elements of the graph depend on what metrics have been set up for the track.
Below the graph is a table of all the measurements for the track. The metrics for the track are shown with the actual values
- Roll your mouse over a timestamp date to see the name of the measurement.
- Click on a timestamp link to drill into the specifics of that measurement.
From here you can see many specifics about the measurement in the Color Set Details pane, including:
- looking at each individual color,
- a results summary for each measurement,
- TVI graph,
- a list of the solid ink colors
- and much more.
Trend Graph (Device)
A Trend Graph can also be viewed that represents the trend of all measurements on a particular instrument or printer.
For example, if you have a printer that runs several different kinds of media, you can view the Trend Graphs of the different Tracks - but you can also view a Trend Graph of everything measured for that Printer.
Since this trend line can be made up of measurements from different tracks - all of which could contain different metrics - the Device Trend Line shows a predetermined set of the most popular metrics. This set of metrics cannot be changed by the user.
- Look for this Trend Report in the Device Details pane.